welcome to my blog. All the articles that i had written in my blog are more or less personal to my life. Please leave any comment so that the bondage of relation between us can be made strong. And the blog could made readable and enjoyable.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Mallu girls

Whats so peculiar about mallu girls? My colleague told me
they are calm and pay less intrest in fashion( I mean not like
Bangalore girls). And their natural beauty. Hhhh is it so? Dont
you think the kerala girls had changed? May be not in the rural
side of kerala. But where do you find the urban area? Less than
5 cities can be brought under the urban zone. I dont think that
the mallu girls remain the same in rural areas too. A change is
needed for every one. Its natures law-"To Change". So far the
situations are considered the mallu boys have an upper edge
over mallu gals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home