welcome to my blog. All the articles that i had written in my blog are more or less personal to my life. Please leave any comment so that the bondage of relation between us can be made strong. And the blog could made readable and enjoyable.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Cute Technopark

Today i spent the morning session in Tchnopark.
I found the place to be a beautiful one. The breeze
that touched me ... The whole green scenario and
ofcourse last but not the least the girls.(Its so sad
that we dont have a lady staff in our office). And the
most important thing is that how the firms are organized.
A cool soothing atmosphere. It made me feel like a
chlormint in my mouth. The sun was shining brighter
and the breeze was there to make you feel in an A/C
room. Yah being a nature lover i enjoyed the breeze,
the plants(and girls ofcourse!!!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home