welcome to my blog. All the articles that i had written in my blog are more or less personal to my life. Please leave any comment so that the bondage of relation between us can be made strong. And the blog could made readable and enjoyable.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Taxi 9.2.11

Dear friends its very sad in India that u can't
even go for second show movies in trivandrum.
This is for the 6th time a cops are catching me,
for watching a second show movie. I saw the
movie called Taxi 9.2.11. What's the relavance
of this number? Now i remember a saying in
Hindi "Now do Gyarah". Yah to vanish. Nice
performance by Nana Patekar. The movie is
a story that happens in a day. Nowadays i
think people like fast movies, which dont
give much time to think in the theatre. And
my all time favorite actor Nana Patekar, how
can i miss his movies. Only few actors who
doesnt immitate others and have their own
talents behind the screen. When the movie
was over i was returning to my room and i
was caught by the police man. Trivandrum
life had given me a lot of experience with
the police(Catching me for watching movies).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home