welcome to my blog. All the articles that i had written in my blog are more or less personal to my life. Please leave any comment so that the bondage of relation between us can be made strong. And the blog could made readable and enjoyable.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Scoo Bee Doo

This was the word i used when they
missed me in the intermediate round.
The company "aaah" which was built
by Larsen and Toubro(L&T) Ltd in
chennai. My father being an employee
of L&T i had always felt that L&T is
always a pioneer in the construction
feild. Now what about the CTS. The
stupid guy thought that inspite of
having supplies am a fool not eligible
for CTS. Well if that was the case with
me then there are a lot of people whom
i met shouldnt reach there, i must be
kidding then. Yup. A beautiful lady ,
ofcourse most of the companies now
pay for the looks of the freshers or
newbies, sitting in the cab and reading
"Twinkle". I watched her forehead. Oh no
red channel drawn(Nowadays few ladies are
not using "Sindhoor")then i looked at her
fingures. Yah she was not married. Was it
because of her childish nature that she was
reading Twinkle. Ofcourse reading Twinkle is
not at all a crime. But it really amazed me.
Such a big MNC and people are enforced to
read Twinkle and some other comic books....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home