welcome to my blog. All the articles that i had written in my blog are more or less personal to my life. Please leave any comment so that the bondage of relation between us can be made strong. And the blog could made readable and enjoyable.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Mimicry

At last i kept my word. I immitated my sir,
in front of him. But sorry he dint took any
photos( Which i think is not relevant between
us but for others they require this to belive).
No one gave any suggestions regaurding how
was my performance(No Jadaas even it went
wrong). I need a response from the heart. So
i would be glad if i would get some suggestions
where i had to improve my skills, so that i
could improve it by next time. Even i think
i did better during my college days and my
friends used to tell me that u should present
this during the "College day". But i was a man
with stage fears (Not Noww!!!). And i dint. I
respect my sir a lot......

2 Comments:

Blogger yetanother.softwarejunk said...

Nobody in that room knew my teaching style hence nobody can correct you. Even I forgot what I did :-)

9:45 AM  
Blogger Sujith said...

Then i really feel sorry. But sir i could tell u that there was a time when i used to immitate some film stars too. That was during my S1S2. After my S3 i left those things but when i read ur comment i feel that i should have done a mimicry on film stars. Am finding time to practice it. And i hope that when i get good a job, defenitely i will try my best to it. But "Kooval Venam" Maximum Kooval Maximu Enjoyment.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home