welcome to my blog. All the articles that i had written in my blog are more or less personal to my life. Please leave any comment so that the bondage of relation between us can be made strong. And the blog could made readable and enjoyable.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Again the same result

At last i dint suceeded. Well i feel that "job hunting" is like the story described in
Da Vinci Code. Am i so sentimental. May be. But each time when i get a call for a test
i am more ambitious. I feel that now my time has come. This is my time !!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger yetanother.softwarejunk said...

what is the relation between your job hunt and Da vinci code !!!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Sujith said...

Well i had heared that in Da vinci code inorder to move to the next round of hurdle u need to find a solution. Well in my case first i dint cleared the test. Now when started clearing the test i was thrown out for silly(may not be) reasons.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Paro said...

hope for the best...

7:32 PM  
Blogger Sujith said...

thank u paro

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home